Lately I've been busy in the test kitchen trying to catch up with the lobster that keep coming into my trap! I like this one because you get the decadence of the lobster in a souffle, but keep it casual with just a few easy to find ingredients.
What you need:
- One 15 ounce tub of ricotta
- Lobster meat from 1 tail, chopped
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon ground parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Butter the bottom and sides of your ramekins. I used two 6in ones.
- Put the parmesan all over the butter you just put in your ramekins.
- Mix the ricotta, yolks, chives, and lobster meat together.
- In an aluminium bowl, whisk the egg whites until peaks form.
- Gently fold in the yolk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins and bake for 15-20 minutes (until the top browns slightly).